Thu, Mar 23|
NACC Event at Ørkenoy Restaurant
Join us for dinner at the Ørkenoy Restaurant. It is a creative enclave located in the Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago, operating as a brewery, cocktail bar, kitchen and synergetic haunt for local artists.
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2023, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Ørkenoy Restaurant, 1757 N Kimball Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, USA
About the Event
Join us for this NACC Chicago networking event at Chicago's Ørkenoy Restaurant
Thursday, March 23, 2023
6:30pm -9:30 pm.
1757 N. Kimball Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Ørkenoy is a creative enclave located in the Humboldt Park neighborhood of Chicago, operating as a brewery, cocktail bar, kitchen and synergetic haunt for local artists. Driven by “uncharted inspiration,” the hybrid venue, anchored within the Kimball Arts Center, is infused with Nordic influences and an eclectic, welcoming ambiance.
The co-owner of Ørkenoy, Briana Hestad was interviewed in a webinar for the NACC Chicago Entrepreneur Series on 2/25/2021. Members can view the webinar under the "Membership" and then the "Member Log-in" section of the website. At the upcoming dinner, Briana will give us an update on the growth of Ørkenoy over the past two years.
The menu for the evening:
- Amuse Bouche - TBD (fun surprise bite courtesy of the chef)
- Warm Beet Salad - Arugula, Orange Supreme, Blakesville Creamery Goat Cheese, Candied Walnuts, Blood Orange Vin
- Atlantic Cod Fish Cake - Horseradish & Chive Cream, Smoked Trout Roe
- Ribbestek (crispy pork belly) - Apple, Celeriac, Fresh Herbs - or - Mushroom Risotto w/ sorrel, Parmesan, & sweet corn.
- Rum-Honey Semi freddo - Haskap Berry Preserves
Wine, beer, and soft drinks are also included.
Reserve your spot for this unique event.
- NACC Young Professional and Student Members (under 25 y.o), $35
- NACC Members, $50
- Non member Young Professional and Student Non-Members (under 25 y.o), $50
- All other non- Members, $65
2023 NACC Membership before registering is available HERE
We will provide parking information as we get closer to the event.